Normally I am not a truck driver, but recently i got a chance to test drive a Volvo truck in real life. I found that the driver seat always moved up and down while the truck was on the move regardless of the road conditions.
Because the seat carries the driver’s weight while trying to absorb the vibration as much as possible, so that’s why the seat always moves up and down.
In the contrary, ETS2 does not simulate the driver’s weight, so the driver in ETS2 has no weight and that’s why the seat rarely or barely moves in the game.
This mod is an attempt to simulate real life driver seat movement as close as possible by making the seat in the game more sensitive so that it moves up and down when it should. But there is no way to implement the driver weight, so it’s unable to be 100% accurate. But it should feel a lot more realistic now than the vanilla.
1. Enable seat up & down movement when it should and properly, not too excessive.
2. Feel the softness of your air suspension seat.
3. This seat is not the same as what included in my Physics 6 mods and my older physics mods. This is a different seat. Place this mod higher than my physics mods.
COMPATIBILITY & USER INSTRUCTIONS
– Compatible with any other physics/truck mod.
– Must be higher than other physics/trucks mods.
– Game patch 1.30 compatible and earlier versions.
– You are not allowed to re-post by another download link.
– You are not allowed to change the name and re-post.
– Any violation will be considered as stolen and actions will be taken against.
– Only use my original download link to re-post.